Job hiring in Bukidnon alert! The APU PALAMGUWAN CULTURAL EDUCATION CENTER (APC), a Jesuit-run educational organization with Indigenous Peoples (IP) education programs in Mindanao, Philippines, is hiring. If you’re interested to apply for a job in Bukidnon, read on.
1. Excellent writing skills
2. Education work background
3. Experience in developing manuals a plus
4. Willing to live in a community setting for several weeks
5. Preferably can speak Bisaya
1. APC Operations Manual (primarily of school processes)
2. APC Administrative Manual: organization processes & policies
3. Documentation of APC’s education program: base data, purpose & objectives, history & development,
different components of the curriculum, how multi-lingual education is operationalized
Sources of data
1. Available documents
2. Interviews with teachers & community members
3. Consultations with Program Development Officer (for Admin Manual)
4. Consultations with Executive Director
Job Timeframe: Approximately 2 months –> But job is output-dependent, not time-dependent. Up to a period of 4 months.
Job Location: Primarily Sitio Bendum, Malaybalay City, Bukidnon but also Manila for meetings with PDO & finalization of documents
II. ENGLISH TEACHER
1. Degree in Elementary Education
2. Facility in learning a new language
3. Willing to live in a community setting
4. Open to alternative models of education
* Preferably with teaching & community work experience, and can speak Visayan.
1. Handle English classes for Grades 1-6 (only one class per grade)
2. Improve the English curriculum by employing a multi-lingual approach, using the local Binukid, Visayan, &
Tagalog languages in addition to English
3. Develop the school’s acceleration program for overage kids
4. Perform other functions that may be assigned by the school manager
Job Location: Sitio Bendum, Brgy. Busdi, Malaybalay City, Bukidnon
III. SHORT-TERM BOOKKEEPER
Qualifications: Accounting graduate. Fresh graduates welcome.
1. Organize the financial files: fill-in missing data etc.
2. Review & revise the chart of accounts
3. Make journal vouchers
4. Make entries in the journal books
5. Draw up financial statements
Job Timeframe: Approximately 2 months
Job Location: Manila Observatory, Ateneo de Manila University
Interested applicants may send their resume with cover letter to email@example.com or call (02) 920-9063 for inquiries.
Note: In case you submitted your application, please contact the organization directly. Bukidnon Online only posted this entry for announcement purposes and in the hope to help Bukidnon job seekers.