Job hiring in Bukidnon alert! The APU PALAMGUWAN CULTURAL EDUCATION CENTER (APC), a Jesuit-run educational organization with Indigenous Peoples (IP) education programs in Mindanao, Philippines, is hiring. If you’re interested to apply for a job in Bukidnon, read on.
1. Excellent writing skills
2. Education work background
3. Experience in developing manuals a plus
4. Willing to live in a community setting for several weeks
5. Preferably can speak Bisaya
1. APC Operations Manual (primarily of school processes)
2. APC Administrative Manual: organization processes & policies
3. Documentation of APC’s education program: base data, purpose & objectives, history & development,
different components of the curriculum, how multi-lingual education is operationalized
Sources of data
1. Available documents
2. Interviews with teachers & community members
3. Consultations with Program Development Officer (for Admin Manual)
4. Consultations with Executive Director
Job Timeframe: Approximately 2 months –> But job is output-dependent, not time-dependent. Up to a period of 4 months.
Job Location: Primarily Sitio Bendum, Malaybalay City, Bukidnon but also Manila for meetings with PDO & finalization of documents
II. ENGLISH TEACHER
1. Degree in Elementary Education
2. Facility in learning a new language
3. Willing to live in a community setting
4. Open to alternative models of education
* Preferably with teaching & community work experience, and can speak Visayan.
1. Handle English classes for Grades 1-6 (only one class per grade)
2. Improve the English curriculum by employing a multi-lingual approach, using the local Binukid, Visayan, &
Tagalog languages in addition to English
3. Develop the school’s acceleration program for overage kids
4. Perform other functions that may be assigned by the school manager
Job Location: Sitio Bendum, Brgy. Busdi, Malaybalay City, Bukidnon
III. SHORT-TERM BOOKKEEPER
Qualifications: Accounting graduate. Fresh graduates welcome.
1. Organize the financial files: fill-in missing data etc.
2. Review & revise the chart of accounts
3. Make journal vouchers
4. Make entries in the journal books
5. Draw up financial statements
Job Timeframe: Approximately 2 months
Job Location: Manila Observatory, Ateneo de Manila University
Interested applicants may send their resume with cover letter to email@example.com or call (02) 920-9063 for inquiries.
Note: In case you submitted your application, please contact the organization directly. Bukidnon Online only posted this entry for announcement purposes and in the hope to help Bukidnon job seekers.
READ MORE NEWS: