ANNOUNCEMENT – A workshop that offers tips for identifying and working with your child’s behavior style will be held on November 27, 2010, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM at the Gloria Maris Function Room, Limketkai Center, Cagayan de Oro City. The workshop, dubbed “Figuring Kids Out,” aims to teach participants how to recognize a child’s behavior style, and understand the strengths in each and the degree to which changes can be made.
Benefits of the “Figuring Kids Out” workshop:
* Learn about the different behavior style
* Identify ways of dealing with difficult behavior
* Know how to raise leaders in your family
* Gain a better handle of your emotions as a parent
* Discover ways to help your kids become more effective
* Adopt new and creative ways of empowering your children
* Foster a life-giving family environment that also strengthens marriages
Who should attend?
* Parents who aim to enrich their parenting styles to make a difference in their children
* Teachers who aim to gain insights on how to work with parents in bringing out the best in their students
* Social workers who work with children
* Anyone who love kids and want to understand them more!
Vanessa Salvaña is a much sought after management consultant who shares her passion about raising her five active children. Using principles of communication and behavior management in dealing with her children, she imparts the joy of appreciating the differences in children and reveals strategies for making kids discover and flourish in their unique gifts.
Known not only for her professional competence as a corporate trainer of Cornerstone Consultancy, Vanessa engages her audience with her sincere, inspiring, and heart-warming insights. A learning journey with her is always fun, dynamic and down-to-earth.
Educators from CHED, DepEd, and private schools nationwide have sought her corporate training expertise in understanding children’s different learning styles to enhance teaching effectiveness. These institutions include the Philippine Association of Claret Schools, Cradle of Joy Early Learning Schools, Harrell Horne School, and Mother Goose Nursery School, among others. She has also facilitated the Winners Forum for Outstanding Teachers of the Metrobank Foundation.
Vanessa is an instructional designer and facilitator at the Ateneo Professional School, of Dr. John Maxwell’s 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, and of the DiSC Model of Behavior by Inscape and OTi Philippines. She is blissfully married to Aldem, who is himself a well-loved teacher from the Ateneo, a sought after management consultant, and father-coach.
Early Bird Rate: Php 1,500, until October 30,2010
Regular Rate: Php 1,700
CONTACT: (088) 3107893 / 09237117690
For faster registration and confirmation, please click the link below for our on-line registration form:
READ MORE NEWS: