Bukidnon Zoo entrance fees
The Kaamulan Grounds in Malaybalay City, Bukidnon has truly undergone quite a renovation. After the construction of a water fountain and a footbridge, it will now soon be the home of picnic facilities, a playground and a zoo.
The Bukidnon Zoo, which is set to open on
February 26, 2019 March 5, 2019 (the provincial government changed the date), will feature various animals such as deer,
The Bukidnon Zoo entrance fees are as follows:
15 years old and above – Php 20.00
6 to 14 years old – Php 5.00
5 years old and below – free entrance
Scroll down for rules to take note of while at the zoo.
The zoo will be open
Please also note the following rules:
- Children below 12 years old should be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Picture taking is allowed.
- Bags may be inspected and zoo staff reserves the right to accompany or guide visitors.
The following are not allowed:
- Firearms, weapons, sharp objects. You can deposit these at the guard house.
- Feeding and touching of the animals
- Shouting/teasing/provoking the animals
- Musical instruments and audio equipment
- Food, drinks and pets
- Jumping over fences or barriers
*** All photos used here with permission from the owner, Malcolm Flores