Malaybalay under Enhanced Quarantine – These are the rules
Starting midnight of March 25, 2020 until midnight of April 13, 2020, Malaybalay City, the capital of Bukidnon, will be placed under enhanced community quarantine.
This means that additional guidelines will be implemented under Executive Order Numbers 79, 79 – A, 80, 81, 82 and 82, all series of 2020. Do note, however, that this can be lifted or revoked sooner.
Among the salient features of this new development are:
– Strict implementation of home quarantine (only 1 person per household will be allowed to purchase necessities)
– Exempted from the strict home quarantine directive are employees of essential businesses or establishments, employees of agricultural, poultry, piggery or farms, government project workers and government employees who are required to report to work
– Temporary closure of non-essential businesses
– Strict imposition of curfew from 8 PM to 5 AM except for medical personnel, tanods, police, emergency crew etc
– Establishment of check and control points
– Physical distancing including passengers of public utility vehicles such as multicabs, public buses and motorelas (for motorelas, only a maximum of 4 passengers can be accommodated)
– Suspension of classes in all levels
– Ban on mass gatherings
– Closure of covered courts and multi-purpose halls
– Prohibition of unnecessary loitering in public places