Province of Bukidnon now placed under community quarantine
Bukidnon Governor Jose Ma. Zubiri, Jr. has issued executive order number 13 series of 2020 declaring a general community quarantine in the entire Province of Bukidnon.
The community quarantine in Bukidnon will take effect on March 17, 2020, 10 PM and will be in effect until revoked or lifted.
Earlier, Valencia City and Maramag also placed their areas under community quarantine.
Here are some salient points of this executive order declaring Bukidnon under community quarantine:
1. Movement of residents in the entire province shall be limited to accessing basic necessities and reporting for work while uniformed personnel, health and/or quarantine officers shall be present at border points
2. Entry and exit from the Province of Bukidnon shall be restricted except for health workers, authorized government officials, those traveling for medical or humanitarian reasons, persons transiting to other provinces for essential and authorized travel, persons providing basic services and public utilities, labor and workforce and members of the press/media
3. Necessary screening shall be enforced on passengers of incoming public or private vehicles at designated quarantine control points
4. Drivers, passengers and travelers entering the province shall be required to present valid IDs and to divulge their address, contact number and travel history
5. Business establishments shall remain open except for resorts, swimming pools, parks, cockpits, barber shops, beauty parlors, movie houses, billiard halls, playgrounds, sports facilities, internet cafe, bars and beer houses and other entertainment, recreation and amusement sites