THIS IS IT! 🙂 The much-awaited Blogging 101 and How to Earn Money Online workshop is finally pushing through! Woot woot! 😀 The whole-day workshop, which will also serve as the organizational meeting of the Bukidnon Bloggers group (all participants of the workshop will immediately be a part of the pioneer team!), will be held on November 6, 2010 (Saturday) in Malaybalay City, Bukidnon. Registration at the venue begins at 8am. Workshop will end at around 5pm.
Please note that only registrants with confirmed attendance will be told of the venue of the workshop and other details.
If you already registered, please note that we have already started sending out text messages. Please leave a comment below if you haven’t received a text alert. Emails will also be sent today so please check and send a reply. Important: only those who send a reply through email will be considered official participants.
Please, we need your confirmation on or before October 29, 2010 (Friday).
No confirmation through email, no slot.
On the other hand, if you have NOT registered, you still have until October 30, 2010 to do so. You may register HERE. You will then receive a text alert as well as an email which you need to send a reply to on or before October 31, 2010. Again, you are required to send a reply to the email we will send you. No confirmation through email, no slot.
THE FIRST BUKIDNONONLINE.COM BLOGGING 101 AND HOW TO EARN MONEY ONLINE WORKSHOP IS PRESENTED BY PR AGENCY IN THE PHILIPPINES ASTERISK EVENTS AND COMMUNICATIONS, WWW.BUKIDNONONLINE.COM, IN COOPERATION WITH CDO BLOGGERS, INC.
THIS EVENT IS ALSO BROUGHT TO US BY:
– Senator Juan Miguel “Migs” F. Zubiri
– Senator Francis “Chiz” Escudero
– MGM Mountain Resort | Bukidnon resort
– DL8 Herbal Tea
– Core Solutions
WHAT CAN I EXPECT DURING THE WORKSHOP?
Setting up your Blog
Customizing Your Blog
SEO/How to promote your blog
How to use social media/networking for blogging
Make Money Online
Blogging for Community Building/How to use blogging for tourism purposes
Bukidnon Bloggers organizational meeting
WHO SHOULD JOIN THE BLOGGING WORKSHOP?
Just about anyone should and can join the Bukidnon Blogging 101 and How to Earn Money Online workshop as long as you have basic computer skills. Anybody who wants to know more about new media, blogging and the power of Internet should join. Anybody who’s willing to share their ideas, photos, stories, reviews, opinions and just about everything else with the entire world should join. Anybody who wants to help promote not only the province of Bukidnon but their own skills and their own business/es as well should join. Anybody who wants to showcase their writing skills, their photography skills or their videography skills should join.
More importantly, anybody who’s also interested to EARN MONEY from doing that should join 🙂
WHY SHOULD I JOIN THE BLOGGING WORKSHOP?
If earning money online just by writing or sharing stuff is still not enough reason for you to join us, then these reasons may already convince you to do so:
– our speakers will come from Cagayan de Oro and are active members of the CDO Bloggers group
– you will learn the basics of blogging, new media, social media (have you heard of Twitter? Plurk? Facebook?) and the power of the Internet
– you will meet people who have already made blogging their source of income (and good income at that!)
– you will learn how you, as a citizen in the Province of Bukidnon, can help promote your province to the rest of the world
– you will learn how you can help promote your town, municipality, city to the rest of the world
– you will learn how to market your own skills and your own business! (e.g. if you have good baking skills, let’s say, you can advertise your products easily)
– you will be a part of the pioneering Bukidnon Bloggers group!
– you will meet people who most probably share the same interests as yours 🙂
Informally established sometime in 2009, the Bukidnon Bloggers group aims to advocate the use of blogging as an effective means of communication and as a cost-efficient way to encourage community relations, passion for writing, tourism promotion and the use of information technology or the Internet.
Hopefully, after the workshop, the Bukidnon Bloggers group will be organized formally. We will then take active roles in upcoming bloggers summits, blog tours around the Province of Bukidnon and perhaps even spearhead various activities in the yearly Kaamulan Festival. We will also come up with more activities that may interest our fellow bloggers.
HEADS-UP TO ALL INTERESTED PARTICIPANTS:
– Please bring a laptop since the venue will be WiFi ready. This is also ideal since there will be a hands-on activity in the afternoon. Our goal is: every workshop participant must already have a working blog by the end of the day!
– We will collect a small registration fee. The registration fee is already inclusive of two (2) snacks and 1 lunch. Details will be given to you through text and email. Please take note.
– All participants will be required to post a blog entry acknowledging our sponsors. Again, this is a REQUIREMENT. List of sponsors will be included in the email that will be sent to you.
That’s about it, I guess. If there will be any updates, the organizers will directly contact all confirmed attendees through text or email.
Thanks everyone and see you on November 6!
READ MORE NEWS: