ANNOUNCEMENTS | BUKIDNON NEWS | BUKIDNON JOBS | MALAYBALAY CITY NEWS – There will be a Bukidnon Job Fair event tomorrow, July 27, 2012. This is the perfect chance for people in Bukidnon to apply for a job.
The Bukidnon Job Fair 2012 event will be held tomorrow, July 27, 2012, 8 AM to 4:30 PM at the Kaamulan Folk Arts Theater, Malaybalay City, Bukidnon.
So if you’re in need of a job in Bukidnon or someone you know is interested to see if there are any Bukidnon job openings, then please read on and find out more details about the 2012 Bukidnon Job Fair in Malaybalay City.
Here are the requirements that you would need to bring during the job fair in Bukidnon:
1. Bring pertinent documents such as transcript of records, passport, birth certificate, baptismal certificate, diploma etc.
2. Have these documents photocopied beforehand.
3. Bring your own pen so you need not borrow from other jobseekers all the time.
4. Keep all your documents in a folder.
5. Brings lots of copies of your resume or curriculum vitae. Avoid those 2 peso biodata forms! Biodata forms are passe, IMHO. Make sure that your resume states all your qualifications. AND PLEASE BE CAREFUL IN LISTING YOUR QUALIFICATIONS/HOBBIES!
6. Always wear a smile during interviews and speak in English as much as possible.
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE WITH BUKIDNONONLINE.COM (CLICK THIS!!!) and be updated with more job openings! Don’t forget to verify your email address, okay?
Good luck and please let us know if you got hired! 🙂