Bukidnon National High School main campus placed under localized lockdown
This, after 5 teachers of the said school tested positive of coronavirus disease or COVID-19.
Malaybalay Mayor Florencio Flores, Jr. issued executive order (EO) No. 130, series of 2021 declaring Bukidnon National High School Malaybalay under localized lockdown and focused containment/community quarantine to prevent, contain and mitigate the impact of COVID-19 contagion in the area.
According to a public advisory released by the Malaybalay LGU, the public school teachers were identified as:
– Confirmed Case No. (CCN) 316, a 27-year-old female public school teacher residing in Purok 3, Brgy. 1. She was confirmed positive of the virus on Jan. 31 or two days after a test on Jan. 29 as reflected in the public advisory on Feb. 1.
– CCN 317, a 33-year-old woman who lives at Legacy Homes in Brgy. San Jose
– CCN 318, a 27-year-old female resident of Purok 4, Brgy. 7
– CCN 319, a 30-year-old female residing in Purok 2, Brgy. Kalasungay
– CCN 320, a 29-year-old male residing in Purok 1, Brgy. Violeta.
The advisory said the patients attended a recent social event. They are currently being monitored while being quarantined at the Ligtas Covid Center in Brgy. Patpat.