PHOTOS: Proposed Bukidnon Sports and Cultural Complex in Malaybalay City
A stadium, a gymnasium, tennis courts and an Olympic-sized swimming pool are just a few of the highlights of the proposed Bukidnon Sports and Cultural Complex, which is set to rise at Barangay Laguitas, Malaybalay City, Bukidnon. Laguitas is about 15 minutes away from the outskirts of the city.
During the May 28, 2019 provincial council session, the managing director of the design and architectural studio tapped for the 13-hectare Bukidnon Sports Center project presented some photos of the proposed design and facilities. These include:
1. Stadium with 6,000 seating capacity
2. Gymnasium (Basketball, Badminton, Martial Arts) with 3,000 seating capacity
3. Aquatic Center with a 13-Lane Olympic size swimming Pool and a Diving Pool
4. Open Field with 800 seating capacity
5. 4 Tennis Courts with 640 seating capacity
6. Dormitory with a 1,536-bed capacity
7. Sports and Cultural Museum
8. Open Parking Space with 325 car slots and 44 bus slots
The proposed Bukidnon Sports Complex will definitely help mold world-class athletes and can serve as a great venue for large sports activities such as the Palarong Pambansa.
Photos courtesy of re-elected Bukidnon Vice Governor Rogelio Quino